We are so confident that you will experience
a substantial improvement in your walking comfort or sports performance that we are proud to offer a sixty day, money-back guarantee.
We can do this because we have control over the design and manufacture of your custom foot orthotics. The mold is not mailed to an outside, sub-contracted laboratory. We are the laboratory.
You have an important role in a successful outcome:
- Shoes matter. A bad shoe can diminish the therapeutic value of a good orthotic. We make sure the shoes you want to use will make a significant therapeutic contribution. If we don't believe they will, we'll tell you.
- Getting past the "break-in" period. You may feel slight discomfort as your feet adjust to the new position that the structure under your feet produce.
- Adjustments. After wearing the orthotics for some time, it may be apparent that an improvement can be made to them. Follow-up adjustments are included as part of the initial work-up. We want the results to be just right for you, and we can adjust your orthotic on all planes of foot motion!
Exclusions: Orthotics are not for everyone:
- If you are undergoing related medical treatment, we recommend that you consult with your physician before engaging in any activity that might alter your treatment plan. In this case, we would work in cooperation with your physician by prescription.
- There are some foot conditions that do not respond well to orthotics, or are better suited by other modalities.
- Insurance-reimbursed items are not covered by this guarantee.
- This guarantee is for first-pair orthotics only.
If we see that you have a condition that would likely preclude a successful outcome, we will tell you and help you make an appropriate, informed decision that is best for you.
The following is the return policy on other items:
- Custom Shoes and modifications to shoes: not refundable
- Shoes (returnable, if unworn within 30 days for a store credit)
Because we have control
over the entire
Improving Foot Function - Lee’s Comfort Shoes & Active Orthopedics , Copyright 2012 - All Rights Reserved